Perfect Fit “Drop-In Replacements”
HECO can match a replacement motor perfectly!
Ever had an issue finding drop-in replacement electric motors?
Did you buy a replacement and it didn’t fit? Or didn’t operate like the original? Or it didn’t drive the load?
It is far too common that someone looks for a replacement motor and either buys the wrong one or can’t find one that does what the original did. HECO is here to change that.
From a simple NEMA T-Frame motor replacement to a complex Above-NEMA, high voltage motor, we supply perfect fit “drop-in” replacements.
Our Replacement Motor Matching Process
We have a two-sided process that includes an on-site assessment and evaluation to ensure what we are providing is what you need, plus information from our customers that helps to find the perfect solution.
- Where is the connection box located?
- Where are the auxiliary connecting boxes located?
- What are the physical/space constraints for a replacement motor?
- Does a drawing of the original motor exist? Is it accurate?
- What is the load information? Does a speed vs. torque curve exist?
- Do the critical mounting dimensions match a common modern frame size?
- Is there anything special about the motor?
- Can we adapt a common motor versus a custom one? Or does a custom motor make more sense?
- What manufacturer(s) build the best solution?
- What is the history of issues with the existing unit?
We can make an educated decision with our customer to ensure the perfect fit drop-in replacement will install and operate with ease.
How to Get the Right Electric Motor
Download the Free E-book Today!
Answers to some very important questions you should ask before making a motor purchase.