Motor Field Service
don’t have the staff or time? call HECO
When you have an issue that requires on-site troubleshooting or inspecting for an electric motor, but don’t have the staff to handle it, just call HECO. Our dedicated field service teams will come right to your facility and get the job done. The right way.
We’ll be there when you need us.
HECO technicians have the experience and expertise to identify the root causes of motor failure and can provide the preventive maintenance required to lower failure rates and maintenance costs.
HECO on-site motor inspections and preventive maintenance include:
- Dry Ice Cleaning
- Brush Maintenance
- Motor Condition Inspections
- Lubrication and Greasing Programs
- Inventory with Audit and Survey
- Bearing Changes
- Babbitt Bearing Inspections and Repairs
- Electric Motor Testing (Online and Offline) PdMA, Electrom, and Baker
Take Advantage of Our Resource Library
Download a Free E-book Today!
Our E-books provide tips and describe steps to take that will help you minimize downtime and keep your plant running.
- What to Look for in an Electric Motor Repair Shop
- How to Get the Right Electric Motor
- Reliability Maintenance is Good Medicine
- Electric Motor Field Service: Is It Right for Your Facility?