vibration testing and measurement
Vibration analysis & measurement is the cornerstone of Predictive maintenance on rotating machinery. With over 30 years of experience in vibration measurement and testing, we have developed proprietary procedures to efficiently evaluate the mechanical condition of rotating machinery.
We provide the specialized services to address:
- Low (slow) speed machines.
- Resonance (natural frequency) problems.
- Electrical problems in AC and DC motors.
- Complex problems requiring multi-channel analysis.
- Modal analysis of machine structures.
HECO PSG augments the trending of overall vibration amplitudes with the trending of additional parameters selected to detect specific types of machine faults; such as:
- Ball/Roller bearing defects
- Loose bolts/broken welds
- Resonance Conditions
- Electric Motor rotor/stator faults
Frequency spectra and time waveform plots are used for analysis when problems are indicated.